On March 10, 2023, our Executive Director Antonious Petro will present a free virtual conference (in French) on Regenerative Agriculture: Principles and Practices, as part of the continuing education program of the Institut de technologie agroalimentaire du Québec (ITAQ). This conference is intended for people interested in the development of innovative agriculture within the framework of approaches that respect the soil and the environment.
Antonious will present:
- Definitions of regenerative agriculture
- Principles of regenerative agriculture
- Regenerative practices in Quebec
- Barriers to adoption and existing programs
- Lessons from across Canada and internationally
The deadline for registration is February 27.
Register at this link.